Without realizing it we get in our own way so much. I am notorious for this. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize what makes you suffer because you haven’t given yourself the opportunity to step back from the momentum of your old life.
When you do, quite often you can see what is actually happening. The pain of being stuck in your old resentment can AND will drag you down my peeps. & sometimes the belief in your constructing thoughts can eat away at you subconsciously and the chaos from letting your feelings rule will follow.
Get our of your own way. Stop resisting your current life. Shift your focus from what you dont have to what is here and available. && Stop doubting every LITTLE thing and allow yourself to receive what you’re being offered.
Lets be real, raw & exposed here. All of us live in a mind-created past or future and often struggle to simply live in the n o w and just be. When you are clouded by mental noise – you begin to resent yourself.
Tell yourself the truth about what is and isnt working and reflect… when we take time to reflect we allow our mind (which is normally so full of thoughts) to be still.
TO: All of you clouded by your own shadow (myself included)
- Self nurture – show yourself some love & be patient
- Make time for reflection – do what brings you peace
- Rediscover what makes you happy – think back to when you were happiest and what your passions are
- Take 1 step in the direction you WANT to head – you will gain momentum by taking your first step- find your accountability buddy
- Reinvent – this is literally the most fascinating piece of advice I have ever received. it is never too late to reinvent yourself – even Maya Angelou agrees on this :p
From this moment forwards who do you want to become? what do you want to do?
– ask yourself this –
do you WANT to WANT it?
Or do you actually w a n t it.